Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Sally Chronicles: Planes , Trains and the Wheezzzzz!!

Whew!  I made it and am in Vancouver, my room has a view of the water so beautiful.  Well today was certainly an "interesting" travel day:)  My connecting flight in Chicago was 3 hours late taking off because the "Captain" went missing.  Hmmm did they not realize when we all had boarded that there was one seat not yet occupied and it happened to be the seat of the guy who fly's the aircraft?

Well we waited for him.  Now in my book I think that 2 first officers should equal a Captain and we should be able to leave.  lol  They did not see it that way!

My in flight movie that I rented on my IPAD was "The Caller" great movie , scared the "bleep" out of me.  Sat with my hands over my face peeking at my Ipad in several parts of the movie!  Go rent it!

Took a walk to stretch my legs after I checked in.  Walked to the water and sat and had a delightful espresso.  Then walked by the Fairmount Pacific Rim hotel around the corner.  Sad, RIP Cory Monteith.

Going to turn in early since I am still on East coast time and race packet pick up is bright and early tomorrow am.

Good Night GSO







1 comment:

  1. Glad you got there safely, Sally! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete