Friday, August 9, 2013

The Sally Chronicles: Hello GSO ! Live from the 2013 Sea Wheeze party

Well no surprise here, but Lululemon puts on one hell of a party.  This morning was race package pickup and being the ESW (experienced Sea Wheezer) I got to the package pickup line by 7:15 starbucks in hand, they open 8:00 only to see thousands of people already in line!!! Gulp.

Once the doors opened I had my race packet by 8:30 (note picture of me and LuLu's Stacey at the pickup kiosk) Yes , this year once again our timing chip has "Chip's " face on it again.

Then I was on to the Lululemon Sea Wheeze exclusive store for retail therapy!!!!  I had my shopping strategy before entering and with military like precision (I am talking seal team six here) I had my 15 items (limit) and was through the checkout by 9:30 and on to the party.

I took advantage of the manicure station (whew these nails were a "hot mess") thanks LuLu!  from there I went and got an airbrush tattoo of a mermaid with yoga , run, party next to it.

Soon after all my pampering it was time for the parade of "Pace Beavers" they should be easy to spot tomorrow with their neon ears and tails!!

So much to do, smoothies, tea, popcorn, and lounging around in the luon lounge.

Enjoy the pictures GSO and put this on your bucket list, too fun to miss and Vancouver is like a picture postcard






1 comment: